North American solar power to expand
Massive incentives by governments spur the commercial generation of electricity, bolstering financing of concentrated solar power projects.Read more here
Solar PV usage rising globally, costs falling
Growth in the photovoltaics (PV) industry over the next decade amid efficiency gains in manufacturing.Secure your place
More solar energy capacity expected
US grid operators are expected to add more solar capacity over other clean sources, as states and utilities drive the clean energy transition.View the latest program
- Mazda North American Operations
- U.S. Energy Recovery
- ChargeNet Holdings Corp.
- Sargent & Lundy, LLC
- Tata Consultancy Services
- FLO Services USA Inc.
- EV Connect
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Momentum Dynamics Corporation
- Emmaus Energy
- Eaton Corporation
- Volvo Cars
Who should attend
- Solar Technology
- Solar Storage
- Photovoltaic Research
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Solar Equipment Manufacturing
- Solar Leasing Companies
- Solar Dealers
- Industrial manufacturers
- Power Generation
- Energy Utilities
- Solar Sales Companies
- Solar Inverters
- Solar Installation
- Silicon Industries
- Environmental Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Commercial Solar Power Plants
- Concentrated Solar Energy
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
Expert Speakers to Date
- Ram Ambatipudi
- Brookes Shean
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Geneviève Grenier
FLO Services USA Inc.
- Sairam Thiagarajan
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Aaron Fisher
- Machele Webb
- Maeve Lawniczak
- Neha Palmer
- Nir Zohar
- Robert Kacergis
Momentum Dynamics Corporation
The SOLAR TECH 2022 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in solar energy and storage opportunities for North America.view more...
Key topics for 2022:
- Market fundamentals for solar energy, storage, and distribution
Understand the economic fundamentals and key business indicators for new photovoltaic technologies in solar energy and storage solutions.
- Latest research and developments in photovoltaic energy conversion
Gain insight into innovations in solar energy conversion technologies and generating capacity to meet the needs of domestic and industrial consumption.
- Supporting the industry through policy, regulation, and life cycle assessments
Understanding the policymakers, scientific, and environmental viewpoints with the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks for particular regions and territories.
- Engineering know-how in solar-grid integration and energy distribution
Be the first to hear about innovations in solar-grid integration to meet the growing energy demands while distributing generated power efficiently.
- Optimizing solar component design and manufacturing processes
Explore the latest advances in solar component design and developments using machine learning and assess the tools available to improve efficiencies in the manufacturing process.
- Current state of solar energy and storage across North America
Scope out new opportunities for solar industries to provide solar energy and storage to the electricity markets.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry. Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry. Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers. Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers. Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge and network with key players. Jason Klentive (ESAB)